View Wedding Chauffeur Packages & Prices >>
It is the most important day of your life, so make the perfect start to your wedding day by arriving in style with PlatinumCars Wedding Car in Sussex & Kent.
Choosing a wedding car to take you to your ceremony is an important decision to make. Is the wedding car big enough for my wedding dress? Will it arrive on time? Will it have Air Conditioning for your summer wedding? Will the chauffeur company be flexible and meet my requirements? Are they experienced in weddings?
With Platinum Cars wedding hire, the answer to all those questions is YES! Prior to the wedding we can arrange a suitable time for you to view your chosen vehicle. You will see that our luxurious cars can accommodate even the most voluminous of wedding dresses! During your viewing, you can take the opportunity to discuss any other personal requirements you may have, so we can ensure the perfect start to your day. We dress our wedding cars with bonnet ribbon, door bows and flowers to the rear window. A few days before the wedding we will contact you, to assure you we will be there!
On the day of your wedding, our experienced chauffeur will arrive in plenty of time and discreetly wait until you are ready. We can make an earlier Bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride run to service if that suits. He will then chauffeur you to your wedding service venue where you will embark on the next stage of your life……
On arrival at your service venue, we work with your photographer for the perfect pictures. If required, our wedding chauffeur will wait for you and your groom and transport you onwards with chilled champagne, to your reception. You can hire the same chauffeured wedding car for a late night Reception Run from reception to your chosen overnight hotel or the following day, to the airport for your well deserved honeymoon!
View Wedding Chauffeur Packages >>
What is included?
- Wedding Car dressed with ribbon, door bows and flowers
- Extra earlier Bridesmaids and MoB run to service on the Platinum Package
- Experienced, friendly uniformed chauffeur with cap, to help you
- A dry run to check out routes and venues
- Early arrival by the chauffeur to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Complementary chilled champagne with Platinum and Gold packages
- Help with photoshoots
- Advice on transport arrangements, timing, how many wedding cars required and where savings can be made…
- Optional extended day or evening hire facility
- Mercedes support wedding cars available
- A courtesy phone call to say we will be there!
Tell guests the service time is earlier than it actually is. Those late guests will be thankful on the day!
Wedding car offers?
“My dad knows someone with a nice car that will do for your wedding car……”
- Will it be washed and vacuumed on the day?
- Will it be dressed with ribbons, bows and flowers?
- Will they have had a drink before hand?
- Do you know the driver?
- What will he wear?
- Is he reliable, insured, and suited?
- When was the vehicle serviced and with MOT?
- Have you viewed the wedding car recently?
- Will he know the venues? Has he got the correct church?
- How will he help the photographer on arrival?
- Has the driver timed the route and done a “Dry Run” beforehand?
- When should he arrive at service?
- Where will the wedding car be parked during service?
I have seen wedding cars, not washed, ribbon stuck on with Blue Tak, ribbon tied on too loose in the wrong place, a FlyMo on the back seat, a driver asking for directions because he did not make a “dry run”, a driver boasting he had been drinking, one turning up late, another took the Bride to the wrong church…and it goes on. Please do not assume being helpful is being professional!
The Traditional Wedding is changing ...
Some couples like the thought of staying in the same venue the night before, having the ceremony there, with the afternoon and evening reception there as well. The guests often stay at the same venue. They are realising they are missing out on the leaving confetti photoshoot and will not be getting a break all day, to be with their new partner!
Consider these new options some couples are ordering:
- The chauffeured wedding car collects the Bride from the venue and goes for a short drive, returning for an “arrival” photoshoot before the service. We wait during service.
- Following the marriage, the Bride and Groom have a leaving guest confetti photoshoot at the wedding car.
- On leaving the service, the Bride and Groom enjoy a chilled champagne 20 minute countryside drive, allowing a private moment to congratulate themselves before returning to their guests.
View Wedding Chauffeur Packages >>
Geographical towns serviced….. and many more
We chauffeur wedding cars in Brighton City, Lewes, Seaford, Eastbourne, Bexhill on Sea, Hastings, Rye, Chichester, Arundel, Littlehampton, East Preston, Angmering, Worthing, Shoreham, Goodwood, Petworth, Midhurst, Pulborough, Billingshurst, Horsham, Crawley, Storrington, Steyning, Cowfold, Henfield, Albourne, Cuckfield, Hurstpierpoint, Keymer, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Scaynes Hill, Plumpton, Ditchling, Ringmer, Ripe, Hooe, Pevensey, Framfield, Mayfield, Newick, Glyndebourne, East Grinstead, Forest Row, Rotherfield, Little Horsted, Buxted, Wadhurst, Uckfield, Nutley, Crowborough, Heathfield, Berwick, Firle, Wilmington, East Dean, Littlington, Alfriston, Jevington, Folkington, Waldron, Burwash, Herstmonceux, Battle, Robertsbridge, Northiam , Peasmarsh, Beckley, Brede, Pett, Icklesham, Broad Oak, Sedlescombe, Tunbridge Wells, Pembury, Groombridge, Lamberhurst, East Sussex, West Sussex and West Kent.